From the house of Hewlett Packard, DV6 7040 notebook comes bundled with all the technically fulfilling features as always been offered by this multimedia powerhouse. It is the latest product of the range of Pavilion DV6, assuring value for money. It comes with remarkable features that suit the requirement of both the home space and the profession. This Pavilion DV6 comes with the advanced Intel Core i7 processor with the extremely user-friendly and efficient interface of Windows 7 Home Premium.
Perfect Style with easy portability
The notebook has a tempting and eye-catching look, which will always grab the eyesight of every place you take it. This sleek laptop shall give you the perfect luxurious feel with its ergonomic design, which implies simple and clear lines with a perfectly smooth profile. It has all the required strong material to give it the needed durability and strength. From the outside you will find it amazingly attractive and while carrying it relatively really easy due to its weight of only 2.57 kg. The dimensions of this awesome device are 378 x 247 x 32.5 mm, which eases up the carrying process in the backpacks or official bags.
For the movie buffs who like to watch it anytime on their sleek laptops, this Pavilion comes with a 15.6-inch screen paying off as pretty ideal for laptops for such purposes. It offers a sharp and high-quality resolution of 1366 x 768 with the widescreen bright view Led-backlight display. Along with the touchpad, it has a flat surface that helps with multi-touch gestures. The keypad is full-sized and has well-spaced keys to smoothen typing or commands.
It is indeed amazing when it comes to speed, performance due to the brilliance of the processor configuration. It is built on an Intel HM77 chipset, which is the third-generation Intel Core i7 3610QM processor. Inbuilt sufficiency, you may perform a number of tasks at the same time comfortably and efficiently. This processor has a 6 MB L3 cache with a clock speed of 2.3 GHz. As per your needs, the 6 GB DDR3 memory of this notebook can further get expanded up to 16 GB.
There are two memory slots that are available for the upgrading purpose of the system memory.
Multimedia and ease in connectivity
When it comes to entertainment and multimedia features, this laptop shall give you all you could ask for. Having the strong Quad Speakers, along with internal subwoofers, gives you a splendid experience of loud music. When you have to chat, this notebook shall assist you with the integrated 1.3-megapixel web camera and sound, dual digital microphones.
Long Battery and added features
For all those who like to travel extensively, the battery is a very important need; this laptop fulfills this need by providing an extremely efficient battery. Further, the lock port included with is can be used to store any additional data.
There are several passwords on different social media to maintain, different accounts, and different passwords; the tendency to forget the password is quite natural. Just in case you forgot mac password, use the following ways to bypass the issue.
Following the iOS 11 update, the lock screen settings were changed somehow. Many users reported the appearance of music controls and music apps on the lock screen on the iPhone. This issue has been reported frequently by the iPhone 7 and iPhone 8 users. A lot of lock screen wallpaper got overlaid by this widget. This pushed down the notifications and had to be scrolled up every time. This turned annoying real quick. Mostly because there was no music app running in the background, and yet the app appeared on the lock screen. Try fixing the problem with these few simple steps.
Turn off the notifications
- A simple way is to disable the notifications for the music app. To do so, go to Settings.
- Find the Notification option and tap on it.
- There is a list of applications that have permission to display notifications on the iPhone. Find Music on this list.
- On tapping the music tab, you will be opened to the settings. Find the option saying Allow Notifications.
- Turn off the option and restart your device.
- You will find the music app disappeared from the lock screen.
The Today view
- Another alternative to fixing the problem is to turn off ‘Today View.’ Today View is the widget host on your iOS. Turning off the Today View will disable the widgets appearing on your lock screen.
- Go to settings.
- Find Touch ID and Passcode section.
- You will be asked to enter your passcode for verification and security.
- Open entering the passcode, and you will see a list of available settings.
- Navigate to the ‘Today View’ section.
- Turn of the enabled option.
- The music player will be removed from the lock screen.
Force close the Music App
- Every application has some settings specifically for that app.
- Find the Music app on your device.
- Tap and hold the app until it vibrates, and you see a small ‘x’ in the corner.
- Tap on that ‘x’ and close the app.
- Lock the phone and check for application on the home screen.
The music widget
- Apple has given a widget edit option to provide customization options. We can use this option to remove the music app from the lock screen.
- Go to the left-most home screen on the iPhone.
- You will see an ‘Edit’ button there. Tap it.
- A list of widgets will appear with settings to enable or disable them.
- Find the music app widget.
- There will be a red cross beside the name.
- Tap on that Red Cross. The music widget bar will slide left, revealing ‘Remove’ option.
- Tap on that option and then tap ‘Done’ on the upper right corner of the screen.
- The music app won’t be seen on the lock screen.
There are few found bugs in the iOS 11 update with the music app. Sometimes, connecting with headphones or Bluetooth speakers will start the app, and the music app will again pop up on the lock screen. This bug has been recognized by Apple, and the next update will have fixed it. It is an awesome laptop that will fulfill all the needs from professional to personal arena.